Our Northern Virginia Chapter was founded to assist surgical heart patients and their caregivers!
Are you interested in helping Mended Hearts to help others? As a business, community organization or individual, you can assist us in our objectives to offer hope and educate patients about cardiovascular health, empowering them as they manage a heart-healthy lifestyle.
- Becoming a member of Chapter 200 directly assists patients at two Northern Virginia hospitals and the DC Veterans Medical Center.
- 100% of donations pass through to our service to patients. 100% of our staff are volunteers. We have no payroll expenses!
- Receive the benefit of knowing your assistance provides hope to heart patients.
- Your Corporation or Non-profit may subsidize your donations and/or contribution
- Get matched with volunteer opportunities in your community.
- Make a tax-deductible donation to fund our programs.